Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colours

A poem written by me ages back!

Yes, she is green
But not with envy.

Yes, she is blue
But not with pain.

Yes, she is red
But not with anger.

Yes, she is white
But not with fear.

With joy and spirit they paint her soul
With hope and desire they fill her heart
With care and wisdom they stroke her mind

So she wears the colour up on her Being
For not what they imply
For not what they connote!

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Ms. Shukla. Is there more to her? I wanna know more :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. U already know more about her than anyone else women! wont she bore you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the poem!
    Rangeen toh ho badnaam sahi :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha kakaa perfect use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw ..rangeen to hain badnam saki..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maloom...I am telling it to you hence the change :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. idhar bhi maloom...what i meant was u and me both :)

    ReplyDelete