Friday, August 7, 2009

The Stranger In The Picture

Often i look in to my pictures and see random people. No i am no case of amnesia. They are the strangers who have been captured with me or by me with no intention of mine and no consent of theirs whatsoever. Sometime i wish i knew each one of them. I wonder why were they out there. They could be tourists or people out for window shopping, out for buying quick coffee, groceries or clothes (sigh)! Wonder what would they think if they found out they shared a photograph with me. I feel guilty at times. Guilty of capturing them for lifetime without them having a clue. But then i often feel guilty for nothing right, I could be that stranger in the picture for so many, may be not them per se but others. That is an argument enough to justify lots of our actions, Isn't it? :).


3 comments:

  1. Haven't we met · You're some kind of beautiful stranger · You could be good for me · I've had the taste for danger · Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt help writing a comment, I also experience the same in my Photos, I would like to know the rstory behind them, but of course its impossible, and thats life!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Deepa : used to love that song :).
    @silent_rebel: Thanks for stopping by and yes such is life.

    ReplyDelete