Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Start!

What better way to start a new year than few lines of wise men send to me by another wise old man! Dad sent them through mail on the new year to me and my sisters Greeting us with Dear Fellas! There is nothing like dad in a chilled out cool mode!

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice
And to make an end is to make a beginning
--T.S. Eliot (British poet & Noble Laureate)

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
Men's reach must exceed his grasp
else what's a heaven for!
--Lennon

Saal Mubarak!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH... that's just beautiful. Dreamer, that makes the three of us!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year...
    lovely lines... :)

    But, where r u these days? no blog since long n y u r nt online also...?

    ReplyDelete